Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 21 Ιουνίου 2012

Uriage AquaPrecis Cream Gel Moisturiser

Goodmorning everyone!

Today I wanna introduce you to my favorite until now facial moisturiser I've ever tried from Uriage!!!!

Uriage is a French (as usual) dermatological company, introduced by my dermatologist, with a unique ingredient on their products, their "eau thermale", (Thermal Water) like Vichy, Avene and La Roche Posay do.
If you haven't heard it before, you really have to check their site and try your very first product.

From the name Aqua you can tell that it would be very "watery". Yes it's true!
When I say watery I mean that it feels sooo fresh, clean and moisturising, like you're washing your face with pure water! On the same time, it dries out mat, without leaving those oily recidues sometimes even good moisturisers do. It's the perfect base for your foundation. Even if you're not wearing one, it's extremelly good having only this one on just for its freshy sensation.
Well, that's a plus for me. I really need to feel fresh when I have something on. Apart from that, its texture is a sheer oil free gel, specially formulated for combination skin types so as not to feel heavy, but hydrating and super soft for pretty long time troughtout the day I would say.
I have oily-acne prone skin and apart from the label 'normal to combination skin types', I'm more than happy I have found this one. It doesn't irritate me at all !

You can say that it has a "watery" scent too, which is amazing in the summer time, as you can have a heat break due to the perfect consictency of Thermal Water, while in the winter it moisturises your tight skin too; way more than you think it would.

Every morning I know that I'm feeding my skin with some good ingredients, without having worries of clogging or something, as it's non comedogenic too.
I think that's the moisturiser I'll keep buying again 'n again! I don't have the need to search for something else, as I've found this little goody the best for me !!!

It's a 40ml tube, in an extremelly convenient and pretty sleek package that takes only a small place in your makeup bag. You can find it in pharmacies for around 20Euros.

If you need a good for your skin moisturiser you should definitely purchase this one and I'm sure you'll remember my name! ( They do have amazing sunscreens too).

xxx



2 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ ενημερωτικό review! Δεν ηξερα για την ενυδατική αλλά η δερματολόγος μου σύστησε την αντιηλιακή της που ηταν κάπως ακριβή αλλά τη θεωρεί απο τις καλύτερες!Θα κοιτάξω αυτή που αναφέρεις!
    Μου αρέσει ο τρόπος που γράφεις!Θα αρώ να σε δω και στο δικό μου blog http://inbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr
    Φιλιά
    Μαρία

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σ' ευχαριστώ πολύ !!! :)
      H Uriage είναι μια από τις καλύτερες καλλυντικές εταιρίες στο τομέα της ενυδάτωσης κ της αντιλιακής προστασιάς.
      Προτροπή της δερματολόγου μου ήταν κ μένα, οπότε δεν υπήρχε περίπτωση να μην μου βγει καλή :)
      Δοκίμασε ή την ενυδατική ή την αντιλιακή, πραγματικά.

      Διαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...