Σελίδες

Δευτέρα 13 Αυγούστου 2012

La Roche-Posay: Blush in 03 Beige Praline

Hello girls and happy August! :)

I'm back from my summer holidays in Lefkada island, and I'm more than ready for some reviews I had in mind for quite long time.

You need to know that my all time favorite make up item that I never go out without it on is my blush!
Love blushes and love bronzing blushes. Summer and winter.
When it comes from my favorite brand too, it makes me double happy; and that's La Roche-Posay!!! whoot whoot :)

Well, this blush is my go to summer blush, for almost 2 years since I bought it !
It has the most amazing true bronzing color, not too dark not too light, that gives your cheeks that warm glow you need for healthy summery looks. The name Praline describes it amazingly.
It has shimmers that makes you look like you're wearing extra highlight on your cheekbones. Not too many, but enough to make you shine :)
On the same time, the color itself makes a truely nice job when it comes to contour. Defines your cheeks without looking muddy or dirty like some powdery bronzers do.

For me it's a 3 in 1 product while I use it as my blush, my highlighter and my bronzer due to its color and texture.


It's a silky powder formula, quite light and easy to handle with and blends with your skin perfect!
It lasts all day! Seriously, all day !!! It doesn't go anywhere and that's a plus for me.
It has an amazing color pay off, as you need only one swatch and boom! you're ready . Blushed and defined!
 

If you have blemish bumbs, I wouldn't recommend it cause the shimmer will enhance your problem areas.
Personally I tend to wear it only in the summer, when I have a little color on, cause I think its color looks too much dark and shiny in winter time for my NC20 skin tone.


Blush brush from The Body Shop



It's a 6gr product in an awesome sleek, small and pretty package, that's easy to carry on with you.
Retails for around 18 Euros.
There are another 3 shades in the range I believe which are nice too.

Try one of their blushes and you'll be happy that you've discovered a better version of Mac blushes





Don't forget that it's a French brand that certainly won't irritate you or make you break out!
Love it ! xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...