Σελίδες

Τετάρτη 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Superdrug: Dry Shampoo

Hello there,

I'm so sad for this review as it's gonna be a negative one, for a product I was so desperate to try and  love.

You must know that I'm a dry shampoo freak! I can't live without knowing I have at least one dry shampoo in my drawer. Not to mention that my first ever post was a review of my beloved Batiste . So you can tell that when I'm talking about dry shampoos, you can definitely trust me as I own anything available out there.

That's why I wanted to try Superdrug's own brand dry shampoo. In general, I really do love products this brand has. There is not a huge difference between these and famous brands. 
In this case, I'm sad there is.
The cost of these bottles shows the quality of the product :-(

In two words, they are horrible and disgusting! Can't find a way to use them up so as not feel bad for giving my money on them.
Let me tell you first for the most awful of the two, the Chocolate brownie. Ohh, it sucks!
When you spray to your hair, its like you put glue or a heavy hair spray. It makes my hair even greasier than they were, stuck together and it doesn't refresh them at all; the opposite, makes them look worse and dirtier, eww! So, it's nothing like a shampoo for cleansing or so. Apart from that, it makes my scalpt itchy and some minutes after sparying, I can feel I have pieces of white kind of dandruff in my scalp. It's annoying and irritating.
Also, as it is a colored product, my hands are left with black stamps that are hard to wash off.
It's not something I want in the morning when I'm on a hurry and want a fresh instant look....
The only thing I don't bother is the smell which for me is ok. Nothing appalling or so.

When it comes to the Spirit of Carnival the negative parts are the same. This one though, is less sticky and makes my hair less greasy than the brown one, but still has nothing to do with Batiste or other brands that actually cleanse your hair. It does nothing!
Something positive is that it gives at least a nice boost, only if you want to make a ponytail or something, instead of using your regular hairspray. It has also a nice smell, something like coconut, but that's it! It still doesn't cleanse or refresh even a tiny bit of your hair.



It was 2 for £2.50 for the 150 ml bottles, so I thought why not giving them a try. The result is that it turned to be more expensive than giving some extra money for Batiste, as they turned out a total crap and I don't know how to use them up. If you are on the same place, please let me know what should I do to use them and not just throw them away. Thank God I haven't picked up the 300ml ones :O
I'm making this post so as to warn you not to buy them ever! They are 100% useless!
Also, I hope some Superdrug people could see this and do something to change their formula, cause I'm a huge Superdrug lover and that's a pitty to have such a dissapointing product. It would be amazing to have a cheaper and good dry shampoo than other brands.

Thanks for reading!

xxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...