Σελίδες

Κυριακή 18 Αυγούστου 2013

La Roche Posay: Thermal Spring Water

Hello again!

A quick review for a product I fell in love during my summer holidays!

Having a water in a bottle and spraying it when you're sweating at the beach or under the city sun is a life saver. Even my boyfriend was impressed with it, that I'm sure he would like to bring it again on our next holidays :P

So, what I was doing? Well, having in mind that you spend almost your whole day when you're on holidays to the beach, so furthermore you have a free of make up face, then this one is your freedom.
Every time I was in the sun and I couldn't bare the sweat on my face, a tiny pssst of that and I was a new born baby, with a fresh moisturised face!

Also, when I was walking in the streets of Rome, with my full make up on this time, and having a hotty hot weather, I was spraying it on mine and my mum's face, letting it dry in just a sec and were feeling alive again!

Some of you may think what? I won't give 6 Euros for just water in a bottle, but lady it does worth the hype; and think that you can only use it in the summer, when you're at the beach or when you're at the gym or at your office. In general, every time you start sweating and you can't wash your face properly, this is what you need! It's pure facial hygiene ;)
Convenient and handy to carry around the size you prefer.
 xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...