Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 15 Αυγούστου 2013

St. Tropez: Everyday Gradual Tan Body Moisturiser

Hey everyone!

I hope you're having a great summer.
For me it's been fantastic so far, as I went to Rome and to Naxos island too!

The one product I didn't let off my hands was as usual my gradual tanner!
Yes yes, I know, I will always keep reviewing at this blog those type of products as they're my favorite!

The one that I'm obsessed this year is the St. Tropez gradul tan. Yes, from all the gradual tans out there, this one is the most expensive, but I have to tell you the most effective too!
You really can't go wrong with this self tan as the results are gonna blow your mind!
Sorry George, but I found a new love ;)

Sooo, I think I need to start by saying that the smell is wonderfull. Nothing that would remind you the smell of a self tan. It has a lovely luxury fresh body lotion fragrance which I love, in comparison to the fact that it is an every day body moisturiser, so consider it like that. Amazing scent, beloved texture.
Although you might feel it heavy in your hand, once you put it on, the skin absorbs it after 5 minutes.
Even if the tanning results weren't great, I would propably keep reaching it only for the smell and the moisture it gives. I don't put a fragrance on in the summer, so this one is my saver for that too.

For the part now that you are keen on buying it, I have to inform you that it worth every little penny!
I have the medium to dark shade and from the very first time I use it on, literally from the very first hours of application, my legs are brown! A true brown, like I've been at the beach for 2 days in a row.
I like how natural it looks, not at all orange, not even one tiny streak. Nothing! It's a miracle!
Also, if you don't put it on every day like it says then it's ok! I do that too and the color is still there! I have it on almost every other day and no fades in my body lady ;)
Yes, the 15 Euros for a 200ml simple plastic product tells you that it's on the pricy tag, and it is.
For what it does though, I cannot think something more effecient than this one!

If you have the money, go get you some and you will no longer want to burn yourself in that stupid damaging sun ;)

4 σχόλια:

  1. great review!!!just in time that I was thinking I need a self tan product in my life!I will give this one a try :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I have a couple self tans but they are either too heavy and sticky or they smell like burnt cookies eww! I believe I need this baby, it's exactly what I've been searching for, a moisturizer that I'll use every other day and it'll give me a natural tan. Thanks so much for this review doll!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. thanks for the great review! could u tell me where you got it from? thank u in advance :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...